New and Old

Mon Apr 25 09:35:08 EDT 2016

Jerome,
Greetings from Red Bank.
While I grew up in Norfolk, my military career kept circling Ft Monmouth,
so I've retired here.Jersey Central was gone by the time I got here and
Conrail "circus trains" ruled the NY&LB (North Jersey Coast Line).
Then came the southern E8's until the end of steam heat.
Now all electric to Long Branch! They have no soul, but the commuters
love them by comparison.

Tom Cosgrove

--
Tom Cosgrove