NW PR Photo at White WV

Mon Apr 11 12:14:27 EDT 2016

Joe,

You definitely get the 'photo sleuthing award of the month' for that find in
the weeds!  Tough to see that detail on my color PR prints buts it's
definitely there. I assume the near foundation on the outside of the curve
is tucked behind that small tree.

Photo being discussed:
http://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=90536

Thanks,  John Garner   Newport,  VA