old power plant

Fri Apr 8 09:30:35 EDT 2016

Kim

I'd suggest you check out my book on the Class J from 2000, pages 61-63. There is a chapter on servicing, and there are diagrams for Williamson there showing the layout from 1943 probably pretty much as it had been for the past 30 years, and the modernized version of the plan as of 1947, plus a view looking east with the power house on the right hand side. Not a great power house view, but provides location and general context.

Don't think I have a view of the power house in my files, but who knows?

Best
Ken Miller