Photos needed

Thu Mar 31 20:30:28 EDT 2016

Carl-

There is a distant photo of  Paramount Coal's prep plant and  loadout at Ramsey in 1982 on page 44 of Ron Flanary's book  The Louisville & Nashville's Cumberland Valley Division.  A cropped version of the same photo is on page 316 of the book Norfolk & Western's Clinch Valley Line  by Ed Wolfe, Bucky Wilson and me.

I have two photos of that prep plant that I took from the property line in 2004 after it was closed down.  If you contact me off-line I will see if I can scan them and send them to you.

Paul Mandelkern
Winter Park, Florida
paul.mandelkern at lowndes-law.com