Question Paint Scheme caboose

Thu Mar 17 17:06:32 EDT 2016

I should have been clearer on my question. I am looking for photos of the
N&W ex NKP C-6 & 7 blue bay window cabooses.
The only photos I can find is the one that has the lettering across the bay
window. I am looking for the standard paint scheme.
The diagrams in the back of the Caboose Book only show one side of each
caboose.
Stephen Rineair