Litwar and the Dry Fork Branch

Wed Jan 20 21:21:25 EST 2016

I'd like to know how Carbo Yard is doing these days.  Also how many mine runs are still based out of Williamson now?  I'd also appreciate any info on the Kentucky branches and any active single car loadouts.
-Thanks, Evan Miller

 Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 2:45 PM
 Subject: Litwar and the Dry Fork Branch

Rumors are that Litwar may be shutting down soon. For now, Bluefield or Williamson crews work it. Trains still use the Dry Fork Branch between Cedar Bluff and Iaeger. The Carbo-Williamson Pool Crews use the Dry Fork to get from Carbo to Williamson. Justice's Prep. Plant at Bishop (On the Jacobs Fork Branch) continues to load coal. Pushers on the Carbo-Williamson Pool Jobs push from either Carbo or Richlands all the way to Auville. I would be happy to answer any other questions y'all may have about current operations on the Pocahontas Division.

Chase FreemanGrundy,VA