Harbinger

Wed Dec 30 17:17:01 EST 2015

 I believe the Wolf Creek Branch is pretty remote, but what about the Delorme Branch?
I'm pretty sure south of Woodman is a loadout that still drops cars, does anyone know if it is still active?
-Evan Miller

 Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 6:30 PM
 Subject: Re: Harbinger

There will be a significant number of photos of current operations on the Buchanan Branch in the upcoming TAF including some of SunCoke.
For the record - Weller yard is 45 minutes from Pikeville - Vansant, VA where Sun Coke and Dismal Yard are located is 1 hour from Pikeville - Williamson and the Pocahontas mainline are 35 minutes from Pikeville………….

Ed Painter Narrows,VA living in North Georgia
NW-Mailing-List at nwhs.org