Things are getting bigger in 1955 - N&W Kinney Yard - Lynchburg, Va.

Thu Nov 5 10:23:31 EST 2015

Norris - if you'll look at the lower left, you'll
see a photo of Elton Overstreet.  Despite having
qualified on four interlockings at Norfolk,
on July 10, 1978 (remember that date ?), I was
sent to Brewster, OH and assigned to yard duty.
The crew consisted of Ken Lucas (Air Brake Instructor),
me, and Elton Overstreet.  The first day, we "ran
through" seven switches.        Harry Bundy