Not NW but,

Thu Nov 5 07:27:16 EST 2015

CSX has locals that still run through Erwin. They have also indicated that the line will still be fully maintained, with the unstated thought that if traffic picks back up, they car open it pretty quickly. Also, if they decide to sell it to a regional, like the Buckingham RR between Clifton Forge and Richmond, everything will be in working order.

Regards
Russ Goodwin
Buford, GA

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5