Not NW but,

Wed Nov 4 07:23:05 EST 2015

On 11/4/2015 6:24 AM, NW Mailing List wrote:
> We visited Erwin, TN this afternoon
Mike,
     I visited there last week. Stopped in one antique shop on main
street and found an N&W heart shaped switch lock & key for sale for
$130. Didn't buy, so it might still be there. He had some oil lanterns
from various RR's. A Clinchfield one had $250 price tag. Also saw some
old Clinchfield RR steam photos, including the 4-6-6-4, at a couple of
shops.
     Yes, the yard Erwin is empty and dead. My daughter lives in Gray,
TN and the traffic on that line was very busy. It is just hard to
imagine that they basically shut it down. I also spent some time on the
south side of town shortly after all of the heavy rains. NS traffic was
very busy, possibly due to rerouted trains.

Jimmy Lisle