B&W

Sun Oct 11 22:17:07 EDT 2015

Abe,
Was (is) there separate EB & WB mains through Bluefield? If so, are they side-by-side in the photo?
If I'm not mistaken, when we ran the last Amtrak excursion to Bluefield a few years ago. we were on the same track as 1218(in the photo) when we arrived. We were looking at maybe pulling the train further west through the track to the right of 1218 (don't know its name), in order to get more of the train near the platform. That track ended 10-12 car lengths west, where it re-entered the main that 1218 is on. That track was in pretty rough condition so we didn't use it.
Jeff Sanders

 Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2015 8:27 PM
 Subject: Re: B&W

Okay, Mike.  Looks like the train is westbound and is on the Westbound Main Line.
Thanks.
-- abram burnett
Sent to You from my Telegraph Key
    ... better than AT&T 4G LTE