B&W

Sun Oct 11 19:50:40 EDT 2015

I attach a long shot that establishes details to the left and right. The
tracks have probably been changed quite a bit from 1988. I also attach a
view of when it first arrived at  the station. What was most memorable ---
compared to 611's recent excursions --- was the dearth of trackside
photographers or just rail fans.

Mike Pierry, Jr.  (also, please address me as Mike so I do not think of my
age too much.)

Moderator: