Ex-UP 90s

Wed Aug 26 16:04:42 EDT 2015

They are all slated to be rebuilt internally into SD70ACE'S, prior to being repainted. Not sure when the conversion  process is going to start, but should be within the next 12 months from what I understand. These units are still on the full roster, but just in temporary storage.
The recently acquired SD80MAC's from CSX have all been repainted. Not sure if they are slated to get rebuilt as well.
Regards Russ Goodwin Buford, GA

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5