Join us for a ride on the Abingdon Branch

Sun Aug 9 09:19:16 EDT 2015

I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner to answer your questions .1st
we will meet at adventure Damascus outfitters at 9:30 am the shuttle will
leave at 10:00 . We are still waiting for the art work for the shirts.  But
they will be Tuscan with gold printing on the front it will have the
society emblem and on the back there will be a map of the Abingdon branch
from Whitetop station to Damascus with the saying (Putting tracks on the
branches) I hope this helps sorry I took a while to get back to you Dean
Taylor