Rural Reteat

Sun Jul 26 12:04:44 EDT 2015

Mike,

Thank you for your donation and for the great photos. It was a very good day, with the auction raising about $10,000 for the depot. With the roof and foundation finished, we just let the contract to repair the exterior woodwork. Once that is done we can paint the exterior and begin interior insulation and finishing. Regardless, activities in and around the depot are increasing. The Rural Retreat High School class of 1965 will hold its reunion in the depot in August.

Frank Akers

Rural Retreat Depot Foundation

www.theruralretreatdepot.comj

www.facebook.com/theruralretreatdepot