NS communication question

Sun Jul 19 09:15:29 EDT 2015

Is CP from Illinois Central?  Freely admit this is a top of the head  shot,
but you might look into that.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 7/19/2015 9:10:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

While I  am not sure about CP, I would say that BNSF is from the old
Frisco(SLSF) lines  that were in Alabama.  Southern interchanged with the Frisco
in several  places.

James Wall
Rural Hall, NC

Thank you, Bruce!

Useful site for those needing RF info.   Interesting as I looked at the
Huntsville area there was BNSF and Canadian  Pacific listed!  Wonder what they
have to do with the area?   Locomotive telemetry/crew communications?  NS
microwave was in the  6-GHz. range.

Kim

=

To  change your subscription go  to
Browse the  NW-Mailing-List archives  at