N&W 4-8-0 model clarification

Fri Jul 17 22:42:52 EDT 2015

One would think you would know exactly what the project was before you announced it on the various lists.
Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD

Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 5:29:30 PM
Subject: N&W 4-8-0 model clarification

My first misteak was not specifying HO.  Partly because just about every locomotive list I'm on has recurring reminders to be specific.  Partly because I was aware from some O scale buds (yes, they're full size people, but they model in O)of the Sunset O scale 4-8-0.

My second mistake was taking on an inquiry for someone else without double checking which M sub class, and having some confusion regarding the M's.  Our discussions with the importer haven't gotten that specific, but in an effort to get some popularity numbers--in other words to try to get some sales from casual N&W modelers and non-N&W-modeler-fans&collectors--our very tentative plans are to model the 4-8-0 that's at Strasburg.

I hope that narrows it down.

Please keep the "interested" comments coming, again, offlist to me at:

  vansconf at yahoo.com

Thank those of you who deconfused this Virginian modeler.  Especially those of you who did it offlist.

Frank Bongiovanni
returning to his bench and the BAs, the AEs, and the EL3s.