Sad News

Mon Jul 6 20:40:18 EDT 2015

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but one of our own has left us, noted Virginian historian and author Lloyd Lewis was found dead in his apartment this afternoon. He had apparently been dead for a day or two.

Lloyd leaves a son, Carter and wife, brother Lowell, and other extended family. More information will be posted as availablle.

The body was taken to Ferrell-Chambers Funeral Home, 924 20th Street, Huntington, WV,  25703, phone 304-522-7777.

It is thought that he will be buried in Princeton. More as we know it.

Ken Miller