Excursions

Tue Jun 23 16:31:52 EDT 2015

I forgot.

The trips go to Walton, turn on the mainline wye there, not all the way into Radford, as far as I know. When we ran Walton turns in the 1982-1994 time frame, we never went to Radford unless it was an event or meal planned there. I doubt it is different now.

The afternoon trips are to Walton and morning trips to Lynchburg. That way you do not have to turn the train at the end of the day.

Ken Miller