611 Excursions after July 4th weekend

Mon Jun 22 08:14:55 EDT 2015

James:

Sorry, but cancellation in 1994 had nothing to do with an incoming President. It was a combination of internal factors, mostly with politics and personal dislikes that ended up killing the program. The liability was a small part of the reasoning.

I doubt there has been any decision made about continuing/ending the current program at this date.

It is very doubtful that Jim Squires is any kind of railfan , even in the least.

Ken Miller