611 Ferry Move Yesterday

Fri Jun 5 08:48:19 EDT 2015

I  saw the  611 when it came back to Roanoke and was so excited.  It
brought back memories of riding it with my Grandmother when I was a child
(many years ago).  On one of the excellent videos that was shared I saw the
Montpelier Station sign.  I live very close to there and wonder if anyone
knows if the 611 will be coming back through there at some point.  Thanks
and any help would be appreciated...Sandy