signal questions 3

Wed Jun 3 14:43:54 EDT 2015

Jim,
I'm pretty sure that Ingleside is an intermediate in both directions.
Intermediates, when there is no train lined in either direction will
display the best aspect they can for both directions. In this case
eastbound is clear as there are no trains east of the signal, and the
next signal is likely an intermediate. As for the westbound aspects it
would seem to be the next signal to the west is a Control Point,
therefore the best aspect that can be displayed for this signal when
nothing is lined is Approach, the Stop indication on Main 1 would give
me the impression that there is indeed an eastward move lined on main 1.

Nathan

--
Nathan Simmons
trainman51 at gmail.com