611 Petersburg Excursion

Wed Jun 3 10:09:00 EDT 2015

Because there is no turning facility at Petersburg,
I suspect the train will proceed east from Jack
on the Petersburg Belt Line to Poe (near the I-95
bridge), then move through the wye to the old main
line for the downhill trip to City Point Branch
Junction and downtown Petersburg, then west back
to Jack and the double track line back to Crewe.
Of course, it may first come east on the Old
Main Line to Petersburg, then take the Poe wye
to head west.                  Harry Bundy