VMT's Class J Trademark

Mon Jun 1 13:51:15 EDT 2015

Jim sums up my feels perfectly with this last line. I myself have also
lost a great amount of the respect I had for VMT.

  I would like to add to this that after having talked to a couple
professional photographers I know, is that this also explains the
"Spirit of Roanoke" decal on the side of 611, as it would allow one to
quickly identify a Photographed taken after 611 was 'trademarked' (even
though the application has yet to be approved so VMT doesn't have a leg
to stand on yet). Having found out that Preston Claytor resigned right
after the Decal was applied, it makes one wonder if the decal was due to
the trademark and that he disagreed with both.

The Above said if VMT is just wanting to trademark the 611 herself then
they really need to reword there trademarking rules as the was it is
written the are trademarking the design which would include all Js and
not just 611.

Nathan
Guernsey, WY

--