Fwd: [rlhsgroup] ANDREW DOW

Fri May 22 17:51:13 EDT 2015

I never met him but have inscribed copies of his N&W coal car book and his Dictionary of Railroad Quotations.  He was a very agreeable guy in the eMail correspondence I had with him,  He’s obviously going to be missed by a lot of people in a lot of places.  He was in the process of doing a second edition of the Dictionary, and had some material for a second edition of the coal car book.

Thanks for passing it along.

Ed King