[VirginianRailwayEnthusiasts] the truth may be out there/single unit squareheads

Thu May 21 15:08:52 EDT 2015

Frank,

I think that a tabulation of changes between VGN EL-1A and EL-3A configurations would provide a clearer picture of what transpired, at least through 3/4/59, so I am attaching a tabulation (in Word format) of those changes through that date (and probably through the 12/1/59 merger date with the N&W) based on documentation that I have found.  I have no documentation of changes after the merger date.

Gordon Hamilton