# 2156

Wed Apr 29 23:31:54 EDT 2015

To the List:  Finally !  Was informed today that "the move" will start on Saturday, May 9.
No information as to route and schedule; don't expect MOT to provide that information.
Once the gate is unlocked, it's up to NS and UP.  The bad news:  I will be on vacation
in Florida at the time, so no photos or video as the train departs.  I will be at MOT this
Saturday for the Night Photo Event.  If I receive any more info, will share with the list.

Jerome Crosson;  NWHS member;  formerly NJ; now residing in St. Peters MO.