Headlight Question

Wed Apr 22 19:04:35 EDT 2015

Photographic evidence suggests that the hinges on the sides of the lamp
indicate where the side numbers were attached. It is therefore an S1a lamp.
The type fixed to the S1 had a simpler outline. See photo of S1a #202
without its side numbers but showing the lamp with hinges. Also see photo of
S1 #280 showing the simpler outline of the S1 lamp.

Bob Gellatly

  _____

NW Mailing List