N&W Boxcars in Grain Service in Columbus

Mon Dec 29 14:12:44 EST 2014

Folks,

I found this image in the Columbus Metropolitan Library’s digital collection.  It’s a nice image of outside braced boxcars at a Silo on the east side of Columbus.  The description from the Library follows; note that the exact year is unknown - any thoughts?

Below the description are links to the image on my dropbox and to a google map of the location.

Title:	 Siding at Gwinn Milling Co. [graphic].
Publisher, Date: Columbus, OH : Citizen, [1940?].
Subjects:	Gwinn Milling Co.
Notes: Photo undated.
Library Link (may need a membership)
https://catalog.clcohio.org/polaris/search/title.aspx?ctx=1.1033.0.0.3&pos=96

My Dropbox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0gfd1bxizu62o4/645972.tif?dl=0

Google Maps Location:
https://www.google.com/maps/@39.9566237,-82.9488637,303m/data=!3m1!1e3

This location is shown in a couple of the Barringer N&W photos after the grade separation (I suspect that the grain loading image was prior to that).