NWHS Archives Donation Material Format Question

Tue Dec 9 18:35:12 EST 2014

I would like to donate a few of 35 mm original Kodachrome slides of N&W
engines at the end of the steam era.

Is there any general criteria for the image? Obviously some are better than
others within the archives, but there seems to be no general standard for
an image.

I have them scanned in already at a good resolution, so I would like to
donate both the original slides and the digital images.

Some of these are already on Railpictures.net, but I would like the
originals and digital copies to go to the Archives for preservation.

Jeff Lisowski

--
"Sic Semper Tyrannis!"