Photo - Bridge at Singer

Fri Dec 5 21:20:39 EST 2014

The Virginian B&B Supervisor's notes refer to the bridge at "MP 257.7, over N&W, Thru Truss, 1 track, 150' length, Max. Wgt. 26', Alignment 6* 0' Curve". Another record states bridge has "Oak treated deck installed in 1942.Length 150'. In line for new treated deck in 1960". We can only guess whether the N&W followed the Virginian's schedule. Are those records in the Archive?
In yet another handwritten list, the bridge at MP157.7 is noted as 148' length and 28' in height.
Jeff Sanders