station drawings, etc.

Tue Nov 18 20:07:25 EST 2014

Black and white photographs of N&W structures, especially stations, are
quite numerous and of good quality for many of their lines, in the holdings
of the National Archives.  Station property inventories and diagrams may
also be present.  The information is not available online, however; the
original valuation records have to be searched.

J. Kelling

--
JK