Marion, Va. Station

Tue Nov 11 14:50:30 EST 2014

While passing through Marion, Va. recently, I noticed the passenger
station right off of Main St. What a beautiful station that is!
Searching the archives turns up but one photo and no elevation drawings.
This would be a nice station to model if one only had some plans. This
is not the only station that there seems to be no plans available. Which
brings me to the question, are the station plans in the archives and
just haven't been cataloged or do they exist and we don't know where
they are or are station plans something we just don't have and are lost
forever?

Jimmy Lisle