Double Track to Parrott

Tue Sep 30 08:50:12 EDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 10:24 PM, Ron wrote:

> Near the center of the drawing you can see where the "old" main line coming
> down off of Schooler's Hill merges with the new low grade line.

The pieces are slowly falling into place for a short article for the
Arrow on the original main line from Central to Churchwood (now
Radford and Belspring). A couple of years ago, several N&WHS
luminaries (and myself) traced the old line from the wye and twin
bridges in Radford and New River to where traces of the "new" line and
"old" line connected west of Back Creek. I'll see if I can have
something pulled together for next spring's issue.

Bruce in Blacksburg