Boxcar quesion

Sat Aug 23 14:23:48 EDT 2014

Thanks for the information.  I was thinking of a commercial ready to run model.

 I don't see building a TT kit anytime soon.  You never know though, I have been known to go off on tangents at any time.   A 40 ft boxcar kit would be the thing I guess, but I never have worked with anything but commercial decals already correct to scale.

The thing I like about the display is that all the models are pretty close to the exact same car (and are N&W).

Bob Huston