Derailment-Incident with Y3 2040

Fri Jul 25 08:33:58 EDT 2014

A guy I know has an antique shop and recently came across some photos
of a Norfolk and Western derailment site.
He is trying to find information regarding the photos.  Unfortunately
I have not yet seen them, but the only clue he tells me is
that the engine is steam engine 2040....assume Y3.  Its in a town, and
he thought perhaps it was in the 30's or 40's.
Does anyone have any clue as to what this could be.  I was hoping
someone might have info on such a derailment/wreck.
Thanks,
Greg Scholl
http://www.gregschollvideo.com