Crewe, VA

Sun Jul 13 19:55:47 EDT 2014

Hi Jonah.

Do you know about the Crewe RR Museum.  I volunteer there on their model RR
and know they have a library - plus a number of pamphlets and books for
sale. The Fri-Sat-and Sunday - 10 to 4 on Fri and Sat; and 1 -4 on Sunday.
I also have the keys and would be willing to open it for you if we can agree
on a time, etc.  There are a couple videos of the yard operations and a nice
model of the roundhouse. They also have a diagram of the yard and bldgs
layout that you can use to get perspective from the bridge on the east end
of town. Their phone number is 434-645-9650 but it is only answered while
the museum in open.

My information is below. Let me know if I can be of further assistance and I
hope this helps - have a Blessed Day!

Ron Timma

Ron and Jane Timma
Hidden  Depot Farm Bed and Breakfast