N&W Steam Final Revenue Run

Thu Jul 3 17:38:37 EDT 2014

Joseph

 All documentation I have seen concurs with what John Garner
says here . I don't know were Ferrell came up with 2154 I would like
to know his source . I new John Killoran and remember him telling the
stories
about the last days him Larry Fellure , Dave Bond and others chaseing on the
Kenova District
just never wrote any dates down. Unifortunuly John is no longer with us.  I
had always thought none
of these guys were actually there on  May 6 and the date and information
came from
fireman Sam Noe via Lloyd Lewis. I will forward this to Lloyd and Larry see
if they can
shed any light on it

Larry Evans
Kenova WV