Foundry

Wed Jul 2 18:36:32 EDT 2014

Ron
   Yes it was owned and  operated  by the N&W. They cast just about anything
you can think of that they needed . I have a list of patterns for the foundry. List
some 38000 items.  Bells , Whistles, couplers, wheels ,center plates, stoves ,signs
number plates, builders plates ,  Light poles,  cylinders  list just goes on forever.
Not certain but probably was the last railroad  foundry in operation in the US.

Larry Evans
Kenova, WV

"There's the sun, there's the moon, there's the air we breathe, and
there's the Rolling Stones"  Keith Richards