Moving 611

Sat Jun 21 22:59:09 EDT 2014

Jeff, I for one don't think you need apologize for going on "too long";
this is information some of us want, that should be recorded somewhere.  If
this is totally outside of a list reader's interest area--and we all have
some areas that we don't care about--there is a "delete" button.  I
appreciate the info.

Frank Bongiovanni