Streamlined K's

Wed Jun 18 11:31:31 EDT 2014

Whoever answered me about this, I erased the wrong email.
please touch me again and we'll do this off-group.

Sorry

The number is 128 not 125, and is stamped twice, opposite each other,
not quite 180 degrees.
That's why I've missed the second one, because it's mostly under the
bracket.

The number cast on the bracket is 1493. It's also stamped 405.

Tom Cosgrove