St. Louis Museum of Transportation and Virginia Museum of Transportation to trade historic locomotives

Fri May 30 11:16:55 EDT 2014

The Simple (S) number should be greater than the Compound (C) number; I don’t know if the actual numbers are right, though they look like they are in a plausible range.

Sounds like a simple fix if brought to the museum’s attention.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, OH

Regarding N&W Y3a 2050 at the Illinois Railway Museum, does anyone see anything wrong with the following statistic for the 2050 from that museum's website:

Tractive Effort:	114154lbs S / 136985lbs C

Gordon Hamilton

Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: Re: St. Louis Museum of Transportation and Virginia Museum of Transportation to trade historic locomotives