The Lynchburg

Fri May 2 14:26:38 EDT 2014

Questioned by the police for doing what exactly? Taking pictures?

News crews do this sort of stuff all the time, you dont see Police questioning news helicopters for flying near fires. They know if they did, they would be called out in the press. If the police truly did question someone for doing this, I would say they are probably just trying to bully someone or abuse their powers. Is there any sort of actual law against something like that?

-T. Nolen, Tampa, FL.