Powhatan Arrow and Pocahontas Pullman cars

Thu Apr 17 11:41:20 EDT 2014

Ron,

The short answer is yes. I'm out of the house at the moment for work.
However off the top of my head, RNRHS owns one of the P-2 coaches, NS owns
two coaches one that was a P-3 standard coach and one which was a P-1
locker coach. There should also be a few more P-3 coaches with other groups
and railroads which I cannot remember off the top of my head. Hope this
helps for now.

Brandon Kaback