Roanoke Junction

Wed Apr 9 23:52:30 EDT 2014

Ron,

Great coverage of the work going on. Thanks for sharing! I'm curious now as
to how many changes the downtown scene has incurred in the last 60 years
now. It would seem to me that this would be the third major change in that
time frame. Just goes to show you the railroad is always changing.

Thanks again,

Brandon Kaback