Peavine

Sun Mar 30 12:58:50 EDT 2014

The Peavine was not abandoned, it has been place out of service but NS has no plans of pulling up rail. The bridge at Vera is the issue as it needs a significant rebuild.

Portsmouth to Kenova is very much in service as this is one of NS's primary artery to the Great Lakes.

Eric at CG

Sent from my iPhone