Surviving N&W Stations

Fri Feb 28 17:58:09 EST 2014

Ironton, Ohio still had its station a few years ago, then a closed
restaurant. It's brick and sits on the riverbank. I also read that the
joint depot in Chillicothe was demolished after a fire. What about
Pearisburg, VA? I could not find it a few years ago. Winston-Salem Union
Station may be restored by the city.

J. Kelling

--
JK