Blue SD35

Thu Feb 20 19:31:26 EST 2014

With all the talk about N&W #1531, I just looked at the builder's plate from that unit. There is NO overspray of any paint on the plate. This sometimes happens and it will give you a clue to the paint. The plate is in good condition with only minor dings. It survived the wreck.

Ron Muldowney

Ronald J. Muldowney
52 Dunkard Church Road
Stockton, N.J. 08559-1405