Fw: Shenandoah Jct Barringer collection

Sat Feb 15 16:33:02 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: Rick Morrison
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2014 2:18 PM
Subject: Shenandoah Jct Barringer collection

This image is from the B&O set of the Barringer collection. Taken from an eastbound B&O train looking back at the Shenandoah Junction station which was an N&W structure. It dated back to Shenandoah Valley RR days. To the left is the N&W connection. That is also the track where N&W passenger trains arrived for their station stops. The N&W main can be seen crossing B&O in the background. This is the only photo I have seen of the B&O pole line on the station side of their tracks. In my time, it was on the right of the main line.

--Rick Morrison