Maroon C30-7s, more on paint

Wed Feb 12 05:25:43 EST 2014

8010 was delivered with 2 black units possibly 8011 1nd 8012. It (8010) was
the third unit in an east bound time freight. I photographed the set at
Elliston VA in 1978 or so. The photo wasn't the best, nor worst, but TRAINS
chose it for half of their rear cover Mar, '78 issue. My copy is stored
somewhere.
Charlie Long